Skepchick Quickies 1.30
Today in the US has been designated as National Croissant Day. If you haven’t already celebrated, you know what to do.
- Take Back The Net: it’s time to end the culture of online misogyny – From Veronica.
- The Republican Garden of Eden – For your morning laugh. (NSFW illustration, because of Eve.)
- Husbands who do ‘her’ chores have less sex, study finds – Oh this is just rich. I’m looking forward to the discussion about this article. From Michael W.
- Teenage Girl Blossoming Into Beautiful Object – An excellent piece in The Onion. From cerberus40.
- Infrared photos reveal Yellowstone’s dark side – From Mark H.
- The Operator: Is the most trusted doctor in America doing more harm than good? – A long read from the New Yorker about Dr. Oz.