Skepchick Quickies 1.28
Today is January 28th, also known internationally as Data Privacy Day. Take a minute to educate yourself and double check your own privacy settings.
- The Lonely Existence of Mel Feit, Men’s Rights Advocate – What do you think of this article?
- Catholic Hospital Claims a Fetus Is Not a Person To Protect Itself From a Lawsuit – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Happy Birthday, You Bastard – “Under no circumstances will I be attending your stupid birthday dinner.”
- Idle No More commenters could use some lessons in critical thinking – From Madfishmonger.
- Science in Ten Hundred Words: The ‘Up-Goer Five’ challenge – Inspired by xkcd.
- CNN Anchor Tricks Opponent Of Women In Combat To Endorse Racial Segregation – Ha! I love a good switch-a-roo. From CriticalDragon1177.
- OB-GYNs Told To Look For ‘Reproductive Coercion’.
- Twitter’s Speech Problem: Hashtags and Hate.