Skepchick Quickies 1.11
- Are young evangelicals sick of sexual politics? – “A variety of experts say young evangelicals care less and less about the issues of sexual politics — abstinence, abortion, and same-sex marriage — that their forebears brought to the center of the political conversation. And churches that keep focusing on these issues may risk becoming obsolete.”
- Male jurors more likely to find fat women guilty – From Blakut.
- Male volunteers making a difference at shelter for abused women – An interesting article, what do you think? From fmcp.
- 15 potential planets in habitable zone found by scientists – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Cute Animal Friday! First up, the world’s most patient cat. And some perfectly timed cat photos. And your day will definitely be improved by this frolicking tapir.