Skepchick Quickies 12.7
- Indiana wingnut will require teachers to prove everything they say is true – This is, of course, his attempt to keep evolution from being taught. From CriticalDragon1177.
- In Memory – École Polytechnique, Dec. 6, 1989 – Faye Hicks talks about her experience as the lone woman engineering professor at the University of Alberta and how the massacre of 14 women at an engineering school changed the sexist attitudes at schools across Canada. From David.
- 20 examples that Spencer’s Gifts hates women – So very NSFW. And triggering. And just…ugh. From Madfishmonger.
- Sam and Charlie’s big space adventure – From 9bar, a web comic in which the characters go, “on a space journey where they discuss religion & atheism among other things.”
- Cute Animal Friday! Biologists dressed as cranes to help transport the cranes to a new home, from Bug. And from Madfishmonger, capybaras relaxing in a hot spring.