Skepchick Quickies 12.21
- “Nice guys” of OKCupid – A few of you have sent this in and it’s definitely been entertaining us on the backchannel. So many “true gentlemen” who are tired of being “friendzoned.”
- Genetically monetized food – “If the food movement really wants to improve the food supply, it needs to follow the money instead of wasting its time on labels.” From Angela.
- American Atheists files suit against IRS – “American Atheists and two co-plaintiffs today filed in U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Kentucky a lawsuit demanding that the IRS stop giving preferential treatment to churches and religious organizations via the process of receiving non-profit tax-exempt status…”
- Stephen Hawking calls for Alan Turing’s pardon – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Cute Animal Friday! From Sarafina, an adorable video of a little boy and his best friend. From Elyse, a puppy who flips for his food.