Skepchick Quickies 12.19
On December 19th, 1843, Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol went on sale. Bah humbug!
- George Takei Helps You Come Out to Your Family During the Holidays – Andy Richter too, for a small fee.
- Intelligent design think tank’s “institute” is a Shutterstock image – From CriticalDragon1177.
- A Hunger for Tales of Life in the American Cul-de-Sac – A book that describes American life to Russians. Interesting!
- Times Square: anti-Islamic pastor Terry Jones muted by crowd of people singing “All You Need is Love” – From Amy.
- Man Finally Put In Charge Of Struggling Feminist Movement – Gotta love the Onion! From Mark H.
- The Goodies and Arthur C. Clarke – You just have to watch it. From CriticalDragon1177.
- 26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year