Skepchick Quickies 11.28
The first performance of Beethoven’s Piano Concerto No. 5 in E-flat major, Op. 73, took place in Leipzig on November 28, 1811. It’s not exactly science-related (unless you consider music theory), but it was his last piano concerto and it’s nice to listen to in the morning.
- 50 reasons to boycott the [Catholic] Church – From Madfishmonger.
- Man Faces Death Threats and Jail for Pointing Out That Weeping Jesus “Miracle” Is Just Faulty Plumbing – From CriticalDragon1177.
- Clinics ordered to stop ‘useless’ breast cancer tests – From Ryan C.
- SPLC files groundbreaking lawsuit accusing conversion therapy organization of fraud – From Bug.
- I Was a Warehouse Wage Slave – Inside the warehouse of an online shipper.
- Pioneering the granny pod: Fairfax County family adapts to high-tech dwelling that could change elder care – Add a computer and I am so there.
- ‘Progressive’ Fellow In ‘Men’s Rights Movement’ Has Inspirational Posters For Manly Men – NSFW. From CriticalDragon1177.