Skepchick Quickies 11.21
It’s not Cute Animal Friday yet, and this doesn’t count as history, but if you haven’t seen this adorable red panda cub freaking out, it’ll make your morning a little better.One more piece of awesome news: our own Debbie Goddard was recently named CFI’s Director of Outreach! Huge congrats to her!
- Killer Karaoke Combines Singing and Danger, Is the Only Show You Should Watch With Your Grandmother This Thanksgiving – I’m a junk television connoisseur, so this is definitely going on my DVR list.
- Hobby Lobby Obamacare Lawsuit: Judge Rules Store Must Cover Morning After Pill – Also, just because you say a pill causes abortion does not mean that it does. You do not get to discriminate based on your made-up reality. From Maria.
- “Heroes of Science” action figures are light on “action,” heavy on the “heroes” – What do you think of this? From Scribe999.
- The Man Who Charged Himself With Murder
- Why Do British Singers Sound American? – I always wondered about this! But now I wonder no more.
- The British exorcists: How people are paying thousands of pounds to quack ‘healers’ because it’s more acceptable to be possessed than to have a mental illness – Even though it’s from the Daily Mail, the article does bring up an interesting point. From Daniela.