On October 17, 1956, Bobby Fischer (13 years old) and Donald Byrne (a chess Olympiad) played a game of chess that came to be known as The Game of the Century.
- Mind The Binder – If you heard anything about last night’s debate, you probably heard about Mitt’s Binders Full of Women. Turns out, there is a bit of untruth to the story. From Elyse.
- Gillard’s speech prompts misogyny definition rethink – A followup piece concerning the awesome Australian Prime Minister. From Jack99.
- Six brutal takedowns of undecided voters – Whether or not you agree, the SNL commercial at the end is still funny.
- Maxipad Company Replies to Man’s Facebook Rant with Awe-Inspiring Sarcasm – From Kammy.
- School offered Bible classes without following rules – Don’t underestimate the power of speaking up. From Madfishmonger.
- A Space Shuttle on the Streets of Los Angeles – Simply amazing.