Skepchick Quickies 10.10
On October 10, 1967, the Outer Space Treaty came into force. It basically establishes space law and forbids countries who signed the treaty from stationing weapons of mass destruction anywhere in space. Most major countries have signed and ratified the document.
- Australia’s Female Prime Minister Rips Misogynist a New One in Epic Speech on Sexism – Oh SNAP. Someone notify the Burn Ward, we have one patient to admit.
- The “Great Man” Theory of Rape – “Overlooking sexual harassment and rape for the sake of WikiLeaks’ reputation does more harm than good to the organization’s name.” From Bug.
- Just A Quick Note to Atheists (From an Atheist) – From Otoki.
- The Evolution of Halloween Costumes, From Girls to Women – There seems to be a trend here. From Kammy.
- ‘Slut dropping’ and ‘Pimps and Hoes’ – the sexual politics of freshers’ week – From Steph B.
- Pakistani Activist, 14, Is Shot by Taliban – This girl has an unbelievable amount of guts.
- Rob Schneider’s Hellish Nonsense – Rob Schneider does another radio interview except this time the hosts are prepared for his rant. From Elyse.