It’s been a while since we were charmed by Rob Schneider as Cedric the Belhop in Home Alone 2: Lost in New York. But he’s been working… Gigolo-ing… getting awful nipple piercings… making horrible racist TV shows. And being the new face of the anti-vax movement.
Tomorrow, he’s going to be on the KXRK 96.3 in Salt Lake City to promote his new… oh, I honestly don’t know. Who cares? It’s probably more awful than measles. But the measles thing we can at least do something about.
Last time he was on the show, he was promoting something related to his “career” and decided the best way to fill that time was to start yelling about how Big Vax is in bed with Big Brother. Full-on foil hat style.
Reader Atropos provided a clip of the show you can listen to here (or by clicking the poster from his Oscar Winning Drama Hot Chicks which I’ve provided in place of an embedded player.)
Favorite points/quick and dirty highlights:
- Polio just runs its course. It infects a few million people, gets bored, then stops infecting people. And eradicates itself. But then comes back again… maybe to avenge it’s eradication. Exactly how evolution works.
- Vaccines are not tested. Ever. On anyone. Or anything. A bunch of wild-haired men in lab coats run around making vats of Big Pharma’s HAHAHA WHATEVER patented mix then they stick it into vials and inject it into you then PROFIT!
- Vaccines are not tested. And don’t work. And we know they don’t work despite not testing. Ever. On anyone. Or anything.
- THE GOVERNMENT PAYS YOU TO GET AUTISM! Because??? Autistic people are easy to control? It seems like a poor long term government investment.
- Rob Schneider can read. Why is no one talking about this?
Tomorrow we can expect more of this anti-vax evangelism. And I’m hoping we can do something about this.
If you’re local, tune into X 96 (96.3 FM) tomorrow morning at 7 am local time.
If you’re not near Salt Lake City, listen online at X96.com. 7 am MDT which is
10 am 9 am EDT.
Call in during the show to talk to Mr. Schneider* and confront him with weird ass facts that he’s discussing. 877-602-9696
Brush up on your anti-vax arguments here:
Google Scholar: vaccine clinical trials (for reference, not for reading)
Oh… and a little site I like Hug Me, I’m Vaccinated.
*So here’s the thing—I wanted to make up some stupid name like “Biggs-Giggs” but then I was like “Yeah, Elyse, you’re blogging about Deuce Bigalow. Do you really need to bring this down a notch? Because I don’t know if there are any notches below this and if you do it, you’re on your fucking own. Not kidding. I’m out. And Biggs-Giggs? Come on. That’s just fucking embarrassing. To us.” And since I need me, I had to concede. Also, I was right.