Skepchick Quickies 9.13
Well lucky for all of us, Amanda is off saving the world again with her sidekick baby sloth. So, I’ll be serving up this morning’s quickies!
- Editorial suggests that health care workers who want to provide abortions in opposition to anti-abortion legislation should do so under conscience exceptions. “Conscience means you’re a human being, and human beings vary in their beliefs.” Indeed. From 9bar
- Dalai Lama: “[T]he reality of the world today is that grounding ethics in religion is no longer adequate.” Join the club, dude. From Mark
- How stereotypes of battered women may be affecting legal decisions. From Blakut
- Was there an actual problem with the H1N1 vaccine? Get past the provocative headline and it’s actually an interesting read. From Madfishmonger
- What’s the harm in a silicone injection to the penis? Death. From Robro
- Top female golfer might be kicked off boys team. I hear, “This isn’t fair because a girl is kicking our ass.” Suck it up, dudes. From Alyssa
- Meanwhile, in the blogosphere… From and by Joseph
Featured image created by Jill Powell.