Skepchick Quickies 8.23
- Big Bang was actually a phase change, new theory says – The theory says that the Big Bang may have been more of a, “…moment when an amorphous, formless universe analogous to liquid water cooled and suddenly crystallized to form four-dimensional space-time, analogous to ice.”
- Mars Time: One family lives by the Martian clock – When doing Mars missions, NASA personnel switch over to Mars time. One flight director’s family has joined him in switching over this summer.
- Suit or sari? On professionalism and “ethnic” dressing
- Listen up ladies, here’s everything real men think is wrong with you – Best line, “I am neither an empty man-socket nor a fucking venus flytrap.” From Tiffany.
- Sheriff candidate would use deadly force to stop abortions – Let’s just hope he never makes it past candidate stage. From criticaldragon.