Skepchick Quickies 7.13
- Do atheists have a sexual harassment problem? – My favorite bit is Amy’s awesome quote at the end.
- Spearheads and DNA point to a second founding society in America – “In other words, the Clovis people, long known for their graceful, fluted projectile points, were not alone in the New World.” From Ryan.
- Menopause and marketing: Do women need “freshening”? – No matter your age, you can’t escape being told your vagina is smelly. From Mark.
- Melinda Gates pledges $560 million to contraceptive access – This will help women in the poorest areas of the world get and maintain access to contraception. From Kirsten.
- Cute Animal Friday! From Mark, the first ever video of wild snow leopard cubs! From jes3ica, did you know there’s such a thing as a poodle moth? And these Kori Bustard chicks are so cute in their camo fluff.