Skepchick Quickies 6.22
- A close look at some evangelical textbooks – Quote, “Roses are red, violets are blue, they both grow better with more CO2”
- MLB, White House team up to fight date violence – From 9bar.
- Diagnosis for violent psychopaths may share Turing test flaws – “Psychiatry is up against a problem similar to the one Turing faced. The illnesses are complex and their causes hard to discern. Without a clear mechanism, psychiatrists must rely on their patients’ subjective symptoms.”
- My douchebag senses are tingling – Thanks to all who sent this comic in.
- Cute Animal Friday! Cuddling sloths! Kitten vs. rabbit! Baby sea lions!