Skepchick Quickies 5.25
- How brainy women think about attachment parenting – Mayim Bialik using her “nerdiness” and her PhD to validate her brand of attachment parenting and anti-vaxx views. Great. From Iman.
- Dealing with badly behaving speakers – In case you haven’t read it yet, Jen’s article on speakers who behave badly at skeptical/atheist events.
- GMO wheat experiment in the UK – You may have heard of the protests about this from other news sources. Here’s an interview with one of the research scientists hoping to engineer wheat that will be able to scare away aphids.
- Pro-choice Americans at record low 41% – Excuse me while I rage barf. From Criticaldragon177.
- Cute Animal Friday! Did you know that cheetah cubs start out with faux hawks?
And have you ever wondered what a baby sloth sounds like?