Skepchick Quickies 3.30
- Missouri reintroduces endangered Burying Beetle, the most metal insect of all – "…once you learn a little about the Burying Beetle's life cycle, you'll realize these little devils are as metal as Tony Iommi knife-fighting Lemmy on the precipice of an active volcano."
- Atheist misogyny – Could also be titled, "Misogyny writes terrrrrible jokes". From Robert.
- Free issue of Focus on Alternative and Complimentary Therapies available – Check out an actual CAM journal. Via Consumer Health Digest.
- The Oatmeal on atheism – I really want one of those pi helmets.
- Cute Animal Friday! Everyone is really excited about baby eagle cam and the new baby pygmy hippo, so thanks for those submissions. And in celebration of spring, dancing cows.