Skepchick Quickies 3.2
- A new age of reformation – “Church historian Diana Butler Bass says a new reformation may be leaving religion behind.”
- Radical theory of first Americans places Stone Age Europeans in Delmarva 20,000 years ago – From Mark.
- Feminist fantasy books – Sick of the damsel in distress type fantasy novels? Or the ones where the female protagonist strong but broken…until she finds a hot dude to ease her woes? Then check out this great site for books that won’t fill you with headdesky rage.
- Scandals of classic Hollywood: Katharine Hepburn’s trousers – Count me in as another tomboy who just adored Katharine Hepburn growing up.
- Cute Animal Friday! Did you know that there is a bird that moonwalks? And you have to check out hummingbird cam, the chicks are practically bursting out of the nest (from Brandy). And from Madfishmonger, the short-legged adorableness of 25 Corgi crossbreeds.