- Fan service: On losing patience for women kissing – “Somewhere in the last sixteen years, the two-lady kiss has become so over-used [in television] that any time we see it, we instantly cry “FAN SERVICE!””
- Vandals deface Edmonton salon ad in controversy – A graffitied conversation on art and violence against women. From Ric. (And here’s some more coverage, from Angela.
- Help protect tigers from being killed for alternative medicine – Tell the US Fish and Wildlife Service that you want all tigers in the US to be regulated the same way. From madfishmonger.
- Free schools allow religious groups to carry out state-funded brainwashing – From w_nightshade.
- Cute Animal Friday! Adorable tiny baby crocodiles from Jaz.
And for this week’s cute animal you may not have heard of before, an oncilia cub – which is a relative of ocelots.