- Vampire transformation spell – For the low low price of $1000 you could have the super powers of a vampire for 30-45 days! Thanks to everyone who sent this in.
- Teen says nose ring is faith-based – From Stevie & Craig.
- IHOP sues IHOP over trademark – The pancake IHOP is suing the church IHOP. From aeon65.
- What to do when body parts fall off – Why are none of the answers, “Pick up the body part and lurch around waving it at people while groaning, “Brrraaaaaiiiinnnss!””
- Cute Animal Friday! Nowoo sent us this piggy gets a bath video. Zapski found this clearly labeled tabby. And I’m going to break my own rules a little and include this stunning example of a homo sapiens – Joseph Gordon Levitt singing Bad Romance.
Sorry for the delay in the quickies this morning! There is a mouse in my apartment that was between me and the computer. I’m not scared of mice, I just hate fast little darting things around my feet. Blegh.