Woohoo, first Quickies post of the year!
- Why it costs more to be a woman – Via Surly Johnny.
- Winter version of crop circles: snow circles – From Sharon.
- Orson Welles on cold reading – Via Amateur Scientist.
- Bring down big floss, practice alternative dentistry!
- Any year that starts with a Cute Animal Friday has to be a good one, right? Got some wrapping paper laying around from the holidays? Here’s how to wrap your cat, from nowoo. I hear an assortment of small mammals with snowmen is a good way to bring in the new year.