A very happy birthday to Rebecca today on Sunday!Â We hope she’s having crazy amounts of fun galavanting about the world and peeing in new countries.
- Simon Singh wins ruling in chiropractic libel battle – He’s won the right to appeal the original ruling.Â From Gabriel.
- Where the boys are – Eric, a Michigan Tech alum, sends in this MTU article: “”Where the Boys Are” is basically about how great it is to be a woman at MTU because, there aren’t many other women at MTU! Because then, all the boys want to date you, and it’s really easy to get attention from them!”
- Two nurses face jail time for reporting a doctor to the Texas Medical board – Some Canadian Skeptic has a great summary, “Doctor uses naturopathy.Â Nurses object.Â Hospital does nothing.
Nurses go to medical board.Â Doctor sues for criminal charges.”
- Giant radioactive bunnies are coming! – Or at least, that’s what James Fox says.
- Cute Animal Friday!Â We’re bunnytastic today. First up, incredibly adorableÂ baby pygmy bunnies.Â Then we have the fabulously talented bunny letter opener from Jenea.Â But something has gone seriously wrong with Zapski, who thinks that this 5 pound deformed gummy bear of doom is cute.