Whee, Friday!Â The start of a long weekend for us Americans.Â And this first link is a great activity for the weekend.
- Come for a good cause!– May 25 is the annual masturbate-a-thon!Â Put on by the Center for Sex and Culture it’s a lot more fun then all those walk/run fund raising events.Â Click here for info on how to participate. (Second link NSFW, first one is nekkid-free.)
- Giant blue earthworms– Australia has all the cool animals, damn it.
- Hippies might have something with that incense crap– A new study, “…describes how burning frankincense (resin from the Boswellia plant) activates poorly understood ion channels in the brain to alleviate anxiety or depression.”
- Christian Civic League of Maine continues to be crazy-Â Hey, I had to give a shout out to my local crazies.Â This isn’t the first time they’ve pulled some stupid shit.
- Dr Who to boost church popularity?– “There are countless examples of Christian symbolism in Doctor Who, which we can use to get across ideas that can otherwise be difficult to explain,” The Sunday Telegraph in Britain quoted Andrew Wooding, a spokesman for conference organising group Church Army, as saying.