- On raising questioning children rather than atheist children– A good succinct article with the expected unfortunate reactions in the comments. There’s a discussion about it going on at the Friendly Atheist as well.
- In five hours of cable news expect one minute of science coverage– Not really surprising.
- Why the ocean is blue– It’s more complex than just the surface reflecting the sky.
- The hypothesis of initial bipedalism– It ties yetis into human evolution. Huh. This was a new one for me, though I have read and written on the semi-related aquatic ape theory.
- Music fans’ favorite drugs don’t quite match the stereotype– But they don’t quite break it, either.
Check out the calendar for today’s events, especially if you’re in Denver, Vancouver, or London.